Accounts Assistant wanted for a successful and ever-expanding company in Epping with a low staff turnover, great team, and opportunities to grow!
You will be working mainly with the purchase ledger, assisting with accounts payable and accounts receivable duties, payment runs, staff expenses, and reconciliations.
- Reviewing the sales invoices and running the batch on a monthly basis
- Processing supplier invoices and supplier payment runs
- Processing employee expenses and credit card statements
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Setting up new customer and suppliers
- Credit control – sending reminders and following up on outstanding balances
- Sending copy invoices, credit notes and customer statements
- Creating stock items in the stock system
- Maintain and improve internal controls, processes and procedures
- Supporting with the Internal/External Audit requests
- Any other ad-hoc work as required
The successful candidate will need to have:
- 2+ years in Accounting and Finance
- Desire to make a difference within the finance team
- Meeting tight deadlines, whilst maintaining high quality outputs
- Great communication skills
- Advance excel skills
- Sage50 experience
In return, my client will be offering a salary of up to £25,000 plus group life insurance, pension, training, and opportunities to grow.
For more information please apply today!