Billing Executive required for a well-established, entrepreneurial company with global partners, based in Bishop’s Stortford.
An excellent opportunity to join a growing company offering full training, ongoing support, tools to develop, and a great relationship with it’s employee’s.
The key purpose of this role is to ensure all orders are entered correctly into the billing system to allow an accurate and timely invoice to be produced for each customer. This includes:
- Ensuring the timely and accurate additions of new charges to the billing system in line with contract information.
- Importing and analysing data from suppliers into the billing system.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate production of monthly bill runs.
- Maintaining the billing platform to ensure accuracy of automated billing processes.
- Analysing large volumes of data to create bespoke reports.
- On-boarding new customers and new suppliers into the billing platform
- Providing analytical support to resolve customer queries, enabling colleagues to provide excellent customer service.
- Assisting and supporting various billing projects as required.
- Answering customer queries through Zendesk relating to invoices
- Working with sales team to understand any bespoke billing requirements
- Building key relationships with various teams and third parties including customer service, commercial, sales, network operators, billing providers and customers.
The successful candidate must:
- Have good attention to detail & produce consistent, quality outputs.
- Excellent Time management and prioritisation
- Problem solving skills
- Be self-motivated and proactive – requiring little supervisory input daily.
- Be methodical, diligent, accurate and accountable
- Comfortable collecting, modelling and analysing data
- Flexible and supportive to other members of the Finance team
- Good Excel knowledge including VLOOKUP.
- Experience using billing systems (advantageous but not essential).
- Experience using Zendesk or similar ticking systems.
In return my client will be offering a salary of £20,000 – £22,000 based on working hours of 8:30 – 5pm Monday – Friday.
Apply today for more information!