I am currently recruiting for Account Managers for a well-established local company that is experiencing huge growth and has doubled in size over the last few years! If you are passionate about Account Management and seeking out new opportunities then it’s a very exciting time to join the company.
Some of the perks Include:
£18000 – £22000 per annum dependent upon experience + commission OTE £30,000.
– Quarterly staff outing (if you hit target)
– Extra day A/L (if you hit target)
– Daily and monthly incentives including a prize wheel, time bank, office breakfast / lunch
– Christmas hamper for all staff
– Employee of the month
– Suggestion box (£50 if your suggestion gets taken on)
Account Managers, Your Key Responsibilities
- Extremely high level of customer service for Top Tier customers
- Process Orders
- Respond to inbound POD, ETA and Invoice Queries where necessary
- Assist with invoicing on your accounts
- Manage Commercial Team weekly standing orders by using the repeat ordering function. Identify patterns and liaise with transport to identify if any orders can be amended. Must ensure all orders are priced AM the day before delivery
- Outbound Courtesy Calls to all customers, either weekly or monthly depending on customer size if customer regularly orders over email. Calls and notes organized via dynamics.
- Manage large accounts and be a direct point of contact. Requires a report sent bi-weekly registering all orders and profit
- Hit sales targets
- Ensuring customer retention by constant management of ordering patterns
- Producing weekly reports on customer classification (Risk).
- Management of customer pricing and margin
- Management of Tender accounts
- Manage Daily/Weekly pricing
- Prior experience of working in sales/account management
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Believes in and exhibits good client care
- Written and oral communication skills
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Competent in Microsoft Office products including Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Drive, determination and ownership of role.
Other Benefits include:
– 20 days A/L + 1 extra day of A/L for every year of service up to 25 A/L days
– Recommend a friend policy (£250 if friend passes probation)
– Christmas party
– Summer party
– Private Pension available