Claims Operations Manager required for a well-established, global provider of insurance products & warranties!
Working in a busy call-centre, the purpose of the role is to lead a team of insurance and warranty Claims Handlers, complying with regulatory and legal requirements and improving the customer experience.
- Evaluating workload using system data analysis and planning accordingly.
- Ensuring KPIs and SLAs are relevant and adhered to.
- Managing the process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- Remodelling processes and roles to meet the changing demands on our growing business.
- Utilising customer feedback to improve our people and processes to better meet the demands of the market.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Experience in a call centre environment
- Proven experience of managing a large team (40+)
- Knowledge of automotive and/or insurance industry (ideal)
Type of Person:
- Engages, motivates & develops team members
- Allows team members to take ownership and responsibility for tasks with open and honest communication
- Communication skills and commercial awareness to manage conflicting needs of different stakeholders
- A logical, critical thinker who can analyse information and make sound reasoned decisions and recommendations
- Resilient under pressure and comfortable in a changeable environment
- Drive to achieve goals
If this sounds like you – apply today! There are a host of benefits on offer as well as a salary of £40,000 – £48,500 (dependent on experience)!
Please note this role is office-based and working hours are 9am – 5:30pm Mon-Fri.