Ops Cloud Engineer required for an award-winning company with excellent benefits based in Bishop’s Stortford!
This is an innovative, rapidly-growing company with a low staff turnover, with this being a great time to join their success.
You will be responsible for providing technical support for company applications hosted within their Cloud environment. You will be expected to be able to work within a small team, deploying, upgrading, monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining customer cloud-based systems.
This will include:
- Creating, maintaining and upgrading cloud infrastructure as required.
- Maintaining, upgrading and migrating company applications for customers.
- Conducting root cause analysis following incidents and implement preventative action
- Proactively monitoring the cloud environment troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Recovering systems from backups and snapshots as needed.
- Maintaining the hardened cloud build image.
- Preparing and maintaining documented operating procedures.
- Cloud helpdesk administration
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good Windows experience and the ability to learn quickly
- Experience with Microsoft Systems, Windows Server, Linux, AWS.
- Previous experience of network administration.
- Experience in supporting a Cloud SaaS environment (ideal but not essential)
- Previous experience with Apache Tomcat, Java and Oracle (ideal but not essential)
- Industry qualifications (ideal but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Good organisational skills.
In return, my client will be paying a salary of up to £25,000 with excellent benefits, including:
- Up to 50% remote working
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Death in service
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking on-site