Cloud Support Technician required for a lovely company based in Bishop’s Stortford with excellent benefits!
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- Death in service
- Pension contributions
- Team building activities
- Pool room
- & MORE!
This is a professional, innovative, growing company with a low staff turnover, and this is an excellent time to join their success.
You will be responsible for providing technical support for company applications hosted within their Cloud environment.
This will include:
- Creating, maintaining and upgrading cloud infrastructure as required.
- Maintaining, upgrading and migrating company applications for customers.
- Proactively monitoring the cloud environment troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Recovering systems from backups and snapshots as needed.
- Maintaining the hardened cloud build image.
- Preparing and maintaining documented operating procedures.
- Cloud helpdesk administration
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in supporting customer-focused environments.
- Previous experience of network administration.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Good organisational skills.
- Experience with the following desirable: Microsoft Systems, Windows Server, Linux, AWS.
In return, my client will be paying a salary of £22,000 – £25,000 with excellent benefits listed above!
We value every candidate that takes the time to apply for these positions. If you are successful and have the relevant experience we are looking for, we will do our best to contact you within 48 hours where possible. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to contact unsuccessful candidates. Rest assured, we do hold all CV’s on file and should a further suitable role come available, we will contact you. By sending your CV to The Dove Partnership you will be agreeing The Dove Partnership representing you and passing your details to the our client.