Credit Controller required for a leading consultancy firm based in Bishop’s Stortford!
Working with a high number of transactions within 30+ client portals, the role will include:
– Uploading invoices onto client portals
– Allocating payments to customer accounts
– Chasing clients for payment
– Working with operating staff to resolve invoice queries
– Raising credit note applications
– Daily reporting of cash receipt totals
– Sending remittance advices to clients
– Maintaining standing data for clients – contact names, email addresses etc.
– Monthly reporting of 90 day old receivables with explanations
The successful candidate will need 3+ years’ experience of collecting, as well as a high level of IT competence (in order to work within a high volume of client portals).
The role is to ideally start immediately (but not essential).
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £28,000 (with £500 quarterly bonuses linked to the reduction of debtor days), based on working hours of 8:30-5pm, Monday – Friday.