Credit Controller wanted for an exciting, expanding company in Epping with a low staff turnover and great team! The position is available due to an internal promotion.
Working alongside two other credit controllers, duties will includes:
- Chasing credit & cash customers for payment
- Liaising internally and externally to resolve all pricing queries/discrepancies on customer accounts
- Liaising with sales team to manage customer credit limits, preparing and circulating customer limits and balance weekly
- Liaising with shipping department and agreeing release of pumps
- Liaising with all departments when accounts on hold / stop
- Debtors Analysis – Including monthly reporting of 90 day old receivables with explanations
- Opening new customer accounts and setting relevant credit limits
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer details and account records – contact names, email addresses etc.
- Posting of all receipt transactions from bank statements;
- Daily banking of cheques received from customers;
- Allocating payments to customer accounts – Ensuring all customer payment and credit note allocations are correct on the customer account
- Reconcile receivables bank statements
- Produce bank reconciliation statements at month end for the Financial Controllers
- Monthly Top Service Report (Company Reg No)
- Any other administrative duties as requested by the Office Manager
Candidates will need 3+ years credit control experience in a similar role to the above.
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £25,000 – £30,000.
Please apply for more information!