Customer Consultant required for a growing company with great benefits!
- Freedom to innovate
- A growing company
- Great work environment and setting
- Genuine opportunity for promotion within 6 months
The Customer Consultant will assist in generating new leads and setting appointments for the Technical Consultant.
You will be responsible for making outbound calls to companies (B2B), researching potential leads and updating records in order to find out how they can save them from bad tech. In addition the Customer Consultant will convert outbound and inbound leads into qualified appointments, and pass these leads on to the Technical Sales Team.
- To act as an ambassador for the business and promote the company and its products.
- To be responsible for making outbound calls on a daily basis.
- To work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales team to ensure leads are generated within various business sectors.
- To convert inbound and outbound prospects to new business leads.
- To be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business.
- To deal with inbound telephone queries when required.
- To build relationships with colleagues and clients.
- To deal with clients in a professional manner at all times aligned to our core values.
- To assist with other departments as required.
The successful candidate must have the right attitude and ability, and the following skills & characteristics describe the type of person they are looking for:
- Ability to use Computer/CRM systems (ideal)
- Excellent communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Passionate about customer success through adoption of good technology
- Problem-first, not product first orientated
- Customer outcome focussed
- Process Driven
- Willing to Learn
- Care about others
- A positive approach to objection handling
- Good organisation skills and attention to details
- Good verbal and written skills
In return, my client will be offering a basic salary of £18,500 (with reviews after 6 months), up to £1,300 in bonuses, plus 1% of new sales. The main selling point of the role is joining a recognised, growing company with genuine progression opportunities.
Apply today for more information!
We value every candidate that takes the time to apply for these positions. If you are successful and have the relevant experience we are looking for, we will do our best to contact you within 48 hours where possible. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to contact unsuccessful candidates. Rest assured, we do hold all CV’s on file and should a further suitable role come available, we will contact you. By sending your CV to The Dove Partnership you will be agreeing The Dove Partnership representing you and passing your details to our client.