French speaking Customer Service Adviser wanted for a global company based in Harlow!
Working as part of a busy customer service team, you will be required to provide excellent customer service to all export customers, including:
- Handling customer complaints coordination & resolution
- Receiving & placing customer orders
- Placing customer return orders and raising manual invoices & credits
- Arranging shipments in line with customer demand
- Liaising with customers to ensure excellent customer service
- Liaising with appropriate internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring export paperwork is completed & accurate
- Highlighting any concerns regarding customer care to the CS Manager
Candidates will need previous customer service experience as well as good French speaking skills in order to communicate with their French customers.
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £23,000 (increasing to £24,000 after a successful probation period), based on working hours of 8am – 5pm with a 2pm finish on a Friday.