French Speaking Customer Service Adviser wanted for a global company based in Harlow!
Working as part of a busy customer service team, you will be required to provide excellent customer service to all export customers, including:
- Handling customer complaints coordination & resolution
- Receiving & placing customer orders
- Placing customer return orders and raising manual invoices & credits
- Arranging shipments in line with customer demand
- Liaising with customers to ensure excellent customer service
- Liaising with appropriate internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring export paperwork is completed & accurate
- Highlighting any concerns regarding customer care to the CS Manager
Candidates will need previous customer service experience as well as good French-speaking skills to communicate with their French customers.
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £23,000 (increasing to £24,000 after a successful probation period), based on working hours of 8 am – 5 pm with a 2 pm finish on a Friday.