French speaking Customer Service Advisor wanted for a global company based in Harlow!
Working as part of a busy customer service team, you will be required to provide excellent customer service to all export customers, including:
- Providing excellent customer service to all export customers
- Handling customer complaints coordination & resolution
- Receiving & placing customer orders
- Placing customer return orders and raising manual invoices & credits
- Arranging shipments in line with customer demand
- Liaising with customers to ensure excellent customer service
- Liaise with appropriate internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Export licence applications
- Ensure export paperwork is completed & accurate (SAD’s)
- Updating schedules
- Progress chasing
- Highlight any concerns regarding customer care to the CS Manager
Candidates will need:
- Previous customer service experience
- French speaking (written & verbal communication)
- MRP (SAP, Infor etc.) – ideal
- German speaking – ideal
- To currently be living local to Harlow (essential)
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £23,000, based on working hours of 8am – 5pm with a 2pm finish on a Friday.
We value every candidate that takes the time to apply for these positions. If you are successful and have the relevant experience we are looking for, we will do our best to contact you within 48 hours where possible. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to contact unsuccessful candidates. Rest assured, we do hold all CV’s on file and should a further suitable role come available, we will contact you. By sending your CV to The Dove Partnership you will be agreeing The Dove Partnership representing you and passing your details to our client.