Customer Service Representative required for a well-established market leader based in Harlow.
Working as part of a small team within a busy distribution centre, you will be working with key clients to assist with technical queries, taking orders and processing sales. This will include:
- Supporting the sales reps
- Establishing & maintaining customer accounts
- Collecting, analysing & summarising account information and trends
- Resolving customer issues through a problem-solving approach
- Promoting offers to existing customers (upselling)
- Passing new business leads to sales reps
- Assisting in developing systems to optimise the order fulfilment process, reduce cost and increase quality
- Helping to organise product launch & event days
- Other adhoc duties such as stock taking and special projects
The successful candidate will have:
- Office-based customer service experience
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of advertising, marketing and sales promotion techniques (advantageous)
- Ability to complete tasks accurately with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environments
- Good planning & organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Confident on the phone
- Experience in social media (advantageous)
- SAP (desirable)
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £20,000 – £22,000 based on working hours of 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday, with 25 days holiday and private medical care.
Please note that due to the way the company operates, this will be an initial 3-month temp contract leading to a permanent role.
We value every candidate that takes the time to apply for these positions. If you are successful and have the relevant experience we are looking for, we will do our best to contact you within 48 hours where possible. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to contact unsuccessful candidates. Rest assured, we do hold all CV’s on file and should a further suitable role come available, we will contact you. By sending your CV to The Dove Partnership you will be agreeing The Dove Partnership representing you and passing your details to our client.