Customer Service Team Lead & Office Manager required for a well-established market leader based in Harlow.
Working as part of a small team within a busy distribution centre, you will be working with key clients to assist with technical queries, take orders and influence new sales. This will include:
- Establishing & maintaining customer accounts
- Implementing continuous improvement programmes to reduce cost and increase quality
- Driving the resolutions of customers issues through a problem-solving approach
- Promoting a safe workplace throughout the entire business unit
- Responsible for 2-3 direct reports
- Assist UK Sales Manager when required
- Using their CRM system
- Establishing and maintaining customer accounts, sales / tax reporting
- Collecting, analysing and summarising account information & trends
- Helping to generate new business leads
- Help in organising product launches and event days
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of advertising, marketing and sales promotion techniques (advantageous)
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships
- Ability to complete tasks accurately within tight deadlines in and fast-paced environment
- Planning & organization skills
In return my client will be offering a generous salary with 25 days holiday, private medical care, pension plan and more!
We value every candidate that takes the time to apply for these positions. If you are successful and have the relevant experience we are looking for, we will do our best to contact you within 48 hours where possible. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to contact unsuccessful candidates. Rest assured, we do hold all CV’s on file and should a further suitable role come available, we will contact you. By sending your CV to The Dove Partnership you will be agreeing The Dove Partnership representing you and passing your details to our client.