If you are passionate about Customer Service, working with luxury brands for an International Company but with that family feel, then this is the role for you!
An opportunity is available to join the UK Sales Support team, based in Bishops Stortford. Reporting to the Customer Services Team Leader, the CS Coordinator will provide excellent customer service within the UK Sales Division by effective order management in collaboration with production Units.
In addition, they will ensure that customer requirements are properly recorded and are met by working closely with various other departments like Sales, Sales Co-ordination, Logistics, and Production.
Key Accountabilities of the Role include:
- Display excellent communication skills, both orally and in written format in emails
- Handle customer enquiries via telephone & email
- Be thorough and clear in all communication
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure customer requirements are properly recorded in our internal systems and met
- Manage order entry
- Raise and manage customer complaints throughout the whole resolution process
- Manage and carry out any other duties as assigned.
- Promote values and best practices
- Solve problems through investigation and research and shows judgment in decision making
- Process customer orders for the UK Sales division
- Liaise between the customer and the customer service team at our manufacturing and logistics for deliveries and orders
- Cooperate with the sales team and sales coordinators to assist with pricing and order related enquires
- Distribute order confirmation and any other documentation relating to orders as per the customers’ requirements and quality standards
- Liaise with Accounting Dept. when needed
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Support other members of your team
The ideal candidate will have the following Skills and Attributes:
Qualification / Experience
Must have at least 5 years’ experience in Customer Service
Must have strong skills in Microsoft Office and ability to work with Microsoft Dynamics AX