We have an exciting opportunity for a Data & Clinical System Administrator to join our client as part of a friendly and committed team on a p/t basis, 3 days a week (Mon,Tues,Fri).
Reporting to the Data Manager, you will work with the data manager to manage and input data into the clinical system, including the building of searches, auditing data and inputting claims via CQRS in relation to QOF and Enhanced Services.
To delegate work to the workflow team as required and to support the data manager in liaising with GPs and nurses as required in relation to their domains to ensure maximum QOF/Enhanced Services/CFF income is achieved.
Reporting of any backlogs or problems to data and workflow managers promptly so appropriate action can be taken along with suggested action plan.
Your role as Data and Clinical System Administrator is to be responsible for updating records on the clinical system e.g. adding and removing leavers including prescribing codes, issuing of smartcards, monitoring of tasks and for producing/analysing of any audits required for our Research GP Lead.
Medical terminology is essential along with the ability to manage various projects simultaneously. You will be working to tight deadlines and regularly be required to interpret data/management information and make decisions accordling.
Similar experience/industry knowledge would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will:
- To keep abreast of developments and changes in relation to your role
- Accurate coding of relevant documents in relation to patient records and the monitoring of outstanding coding actions.
- All Data entry as required.
- Building of patient searches and required administration in relation to patient search results.
- Continuously look at ways of improving coding/recall/QOF/Enhanced Services processes and work with data manager to review processes and implement changes.
- To assist in the training of staff as required in relation to your duties. To assist in the induction programme for new GP’s and nurses.
- Updating the practice website
- To manage MJOG sharing patient feedback received and follow up plans with the Operations Manager. To liaise with MJOG with any problem that occurs.
- To be a SystmOne Super User and participate in relevant forums as required providing support and advice to other members of the Practice.
This role would ideally suit a medical professional who is looking to step down to part time hours or transition from a practical role into an administration position.
Medical Terminology is essential to be succesful in this role, please only apply if you have this!