I’m excited to be working with a company that are world leaders in their field. They are currently looking for an Electro- Mechanical Assembler to join their team.
The right candidate will have experience with hand tools and metal work. The work will involve assembly of wet and dry systems, so a good knowledge of pumps, valves, sensors, and wiring would be advantageous.
- Previous experience with metal work and use of hand tools.
- Electro / Mechanical assembly work, involving wet and dry systems.
- A background in medical / pharmaceutical / food industry machine assembly is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of pumps, valves, sensors etc.
- Wiring experience – crimping, soldering, re-wiring.
- Able to read CAD drawings
- Drilling and tapping
- Competent at measuring out and able to read drawings
- Experience and confidence with the use of hand tools, such as drills, angle grinders etc.
- Working well as part of a team.
Hours Mon – Fri 7 – 4.30
Salary £24k – £26k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Payrise
- 10.5% pension scheme (7% employer top up)
- Death in service
- Overtime available
- On site Parking
To hear more about this role please apply today.