I currently have an exciting opportunity for an Export Administrator to join a very friendly company based in Ware.
The role is to work as part of the export/logistics team ensuring high level of productivity requirements are met and match work load to meet customer guidelines.
You will focus on export documentation and quotations. customer service delivery, with an effective level of internal communication and drive to meet customer’s satisfaction for road, sea and air. The role also requires physical checking of despatches to meet IATA requirements.
- Interface between company and export hauliers
- Keep track of documentation and update team and customer service
- Input to any improvments to supply process
- Assist in checking of despatch consignments
- Inform logistics manager of any related issues
- Ensure stock levels are maintained
- Issue letter of credit details
- Update labelling requirements for finished materials
- Troubleshooting and resolution of issues
- Attention to detail and accurate record keeping
- Observing all health and safety requirements and reporting near misses or non-confirmation to Line or Health and Safety Manager
- Proactive in achieving continuous improvement within the logistic function
- Undertake training consistent with developing skills relevant to those duties and responsibilities of the role
- Be vigilant in matters relating to health and safety within and external to the company’s offices.
If the role sounds of Interest, please do get in touch ASAP.