We have a great opportunity for a facilities operative to support in the day to day running of a reputable business. This is a varied role which could involve anything from setting up for events, delivering parcels, to welcoming clients and much much more. You will be working as part of a team and have a collaborative approach to duties.
The successful candidate will be a self starter, customer focussed and willing to help with any tasks required. Demonstrate initiative and have a pro active approach to work. A full clean driving licence is essential.
Main responsibilities include
- General support with maintenance, cleaning and general support duties around the buildings.
- Delivering parcels between departments as required
- Support with any operational requirements
- Operate machinery as per instructions
- Notify any repairs of equipment when seen
- Assist with basic redecoration where required
- Carry out minor repairs to equipment and furniture as directed
- Carry out periodical cleaning tasks as and when required
- Operating and complying with site safety procedures.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Able to communicate clearly, politely, and effectively and have good interpersonal skills.
- Able to regularly handle/carry heavy items.
- Able to operate machinery in accordance with instructions and comply with Health and Safety Regulations.
- Able to effectively organise own work, be calm and patient under pressure and use initiative to solve problems.
- An understanding of cleaning techniques and COSHH regulations.
- Basic gardening and handywork knowledge.
- Knowledge of Working at Heights regulations
If you feel you have the qualities required, please apply in the first instance.