I’m excited to be working with a company that are world leaders in their field. They are currently looking for a Final Inspection & Dispatch Assistant to join their team.
You will be responsible for minor final quality inspection checks, fitting final items and packing ready for dispatch as well as cleaning the machinery.
- Interim and final inspection of capital equipment and accessory items to ensure quality standards are met.
- Inspection and management of all associated documentation to ensure correct data recording and conformity to standards.
- Application of regulatory labelling, ensuring correct data relating to regulatory requirements and subsequent management of document storage in conjunction with global regulatory requirements.
- Final assembly of access panels fitted to units.
- Assembly of accessories such as hose and luer connectors, making up accessory kits, and packing with machines
- Clean machines and pack in relevant crates / boxes.
- Management of correct export documentation and labelling.
- Previous Inspection experience
- Manual work with packing/cleaning
- Some heavy lifting required
- Keen attention to detail
- Competent reading/writing skills
- Accurate data recording
- Computer Literate including Excel
Hours Mon – Fri 7 – 4.30
Salary £20k – £22k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Payrise
- 10.5% pension scheme (7% employer top up)
- Death in service
- Overtime available
- On site Parking
To hear more about this role please apply today.