Part-Time Financial Controller required for a well-established, family-run company in Bishop’s Stortford.
This is a lovely role with a low staff turnover and flexible working days, although 20 hours per week would be required.
Candidates will need to be self-motivated, confident, accurate and personable – able to run the accounts on their own.
Responsibilities will include:
- Matching and inputting supplier invoices on to Sage.
- Payment of all supplier invoices.
- Handling of all incoming payments (BACS and cheques) and daily bank reconciliation.
- Monthly reporting including P&L and specific reporting for MD using excel.
- Preparation of year end accounts and documents to be submitted for Tax returns.
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT
- Payroll, including pension’s submission for all staff.
- Creation of delivery notes and invoices from customer sales orders and filing the sales orders.
- Ordering all stationery and office supplies.
The successful candidate will need:
- 3+ years’ experience with the above
- Sage 50 & Excel experience
In return my client will be offering an hourly rate of around £16ph (depending on experience), based on 20 hours per week (work pattern flexible).
Apply today for more info!