IOPS Infrastructure Technician wanted for an excellent, rapidly expanding company in Bishop’s Stortford, with:
- Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- Pension contributions
- Team building activities & pool room!
This is a hands on role across all areas of IT infrastructure and networking to assist in delivering the service where necessary. This will include:
- Assisting in the implementation of all IT systems within the company, including hardware, software and virtual on/off premises systems.
- Configuring and administering physical servers and other equipment used to provide both a secure and stable access to information.
- Assist in the rollout of new hardware/software, office openings/expansions, etc. as required.
- Create and maintain documentation to support all technology and ensure change management procedures are followed.
- Work with the IOPS Infrastructure Team Leader to deliver and maintain all infrastructure across the company.
The successful candidate will have a bare minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, as well as:
- Experience in Windows (desktop/server), AD, VMWare, LAN/WAN, VPN, VoIP, Wi-Fi, Switches
- Experience of the following is desirable: Linux, Veeam, Office 365, Oracle, Okta, Juniper, Ubiquiti.
- A strong desire to learn and improve.
- Excellent communication and teamwork
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £25,000 – £28,000 (depending on experience) with excellent benefits listed above!
Apply today for more information!