I’m excited to be working with a company that are world leaders in their field. They are currently looking for an Inspection and Despatch Assistant.
- Interim and final inspection of capital equipment and accessory items to ensure quality standards are met.
- Assembly of accessories such as hose and luer connectors, making up accessory kits, and packing with machines
- Inspection and management of all associated documentation to ensure correct data recording and conformity to standards
- Application of regulatory labelling, ensuring correct data relating to regulatory requirements and subsequent management of document storage in conjunction with global regulatory requirements
- Final assembly of access panels fitted to units
- Clean machines and pack in relevant crates / boxes
- Management of correct export documentation and labelling
The right candidate for this role will have previous experience in inspection, has been responsible for quality checks and sign off. You will need a keen attention to detail, competent at recording data and computer literate.
This role is a temporary opportunity to begin with, with the view of going permanent in the near future.
It is a full-time role, 40 hours per week.
To hear more please apply today