Installation Technician (Planting) required for an independent family run business in Bishops Stortford.
This is a very interesting, varied and physical role which involves installing interior and exterior plants & trees in workplaces and buildings across the UK. The company offer some great perks as well as a competitive salary!
The role will involve early starts, heavy lifting and the use of hand power tools, so candidates need to bear this in mind before applying. Some installations can also take multiple days so occasional overnight stays will be required.
Candidates will need to be:
- Comfortable with heavy lifting and planting out
- Confident in using hand power tools
- Able to work 2 Saturdays per month
- Able to work between 4am and 4pm
- Good level of fitness
- Reasonable level of DIY skills
- Knowledge of plants not essential but could be advantageous
- Full clean driving licence
- Experience of client communication and working in a team
- Experience working with power tools
- Reasonable IT skills – Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
In return my client will be offering a salary of £24,500 as well as pension scheme, healthcare plan, use of company vehicle, free parking, and paid overtime available.
Please get in touch today for more info!