We have an excellent opportunity for an Internal Sales executive who enjoys business development to join a great client of ours based in Harlow. Initially, the position will involve telesales and calling. However, the role will develop into a more training and quotation based role as you will see from the job description below. It is much more complicated than your average telesales position.
Purpose of the role:
The Internal Salesperson is responsible for the generation and development of new customers within the business as determined by the assigned geographical area. The Internal Sales Person will identify and qualify new customers to develop a close relationship ensuring business growth to maximise profit and deliver performance to targets.
Duties of the role:
- Qualification of customers through existing databases, websites, media, LinkedIn, Applegate, exhibition data etc.
- Continuous training through the generation of enquiries
- Liaising with factories to ensure quotations are correct to drawings/samples and competitive
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements with customers
- Add value to the sale through the development of the in-depth product, market and customer knowledge
- Introduce Account Manager into the customer base and work together to increase customer visits
- Work with Account Manager to maximise relationships and business within our customer base
- Attain targets through qualification, development, and growth of business within an assigned geographical area.
- Work to assigned targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Disciplined use of CRM and administration to record and follow up customer activity
- Identify and create a robust and loyal relationship with all decision-makers
- Complete management reports on time
- Awareness of applicable company KPIs and business plan
Requirements of the role
- Demonstrable and successful sales track record
- Confident to work on own initiative and motivated to achieve targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong account management and relationship-building skills
If you are interested and would like further details, please apply and contact Lisa @ the dove.