Marketing Assistant required for an excellent company in Hoddesdon going through a phase of expansion and investment.
Working across three brands, the two key aspects of this role are graphic design and web development. Duties will include:
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing Director in assisting in the day to day marketing activities
- Supporting the sales team and distributors
- Support the business in creating, managing and delivering marketing campaigns across all platforms for the business
- Manage product and image library, organising for new product photography
- Learn and support the organisation of marketing and events
- Writing engaging social media content for all campaigns
- Research Market trends & competitor activity
- Carry out any ad-hoc marketing administrative duties
- Develop and execute marketing plans with the relevant personnel within the business (including exhibitions, advertisements, literature, direct mail, website development, product launches, conferences, golf days, overseas incentives, events, videos, press launches and CPD presentation development)
- Work closely with the relevant sales team when implementing strategies and communicate ROI from the team through the companies CRM system
- Manage the brand identities (through offline, online and social media comms)
- Organise monthly reports for all 3 brands to include marketing activities, press cuttings and related media exposure, web enquires and social media activity, telemarketing performance and campaign specific performance.
- Manage the relevant Marketing budget, liaising with the Marketing Assistant with correct and full information for raising purchase orders/signing invoices.
The successful candidate will be proficient in the full Adobe suite as well as editing and maintaining websites.
Graduates (or other marketing qualifications) are more than welcome to apply, so this is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door and start your career in a successful company! Candidates must also be highly motivated, have a real passion for marketing, and have a good understanding of social media.
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £18,000 – £22,500 (depending on experience), based on hours of 8:30 – 5:30 (Mon-Thurs), with early finishes on Fridays!
We value every candidate that takes the time to apply for these positions. If you are successful and have the relevant experience we are looking for, we will do our best to contact you within 48 hours where possible. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to contact all unsuccessful candidates. Rest assured we do hold all CV’s on file and should a further suitable role come available, we will contact you. By sending your CV to The Dove Partnership you will be agreeing to The Dove Partnership representing you and passing your details to our client.