Marketing Coordinator required for a market-leading and growing company in Braintree!
Working in a small team of 3 (which is part of a wider, European marketing team) in recently refurbished offices, this is a creative role which will focus on the following:
- Analysing and creating content on: company website, blog, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Emails & Newsletters, Virtual Events & Tradeshows
- Email campaigns
- Social Ad campaigns
- Targeted niches within the companies industry
- Increasing company awareness
- Creating content for social channels
- Using Mailchimp to create nurture campaigns for customers
Although product training will be given, the main attributes needed are an attitude and track record of learning and applying new skills.
Candidates will also need:
- A bare minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in social media marketing
- Experience in Google Ad campaigns
- Experience of Facebook & Instagram ads
- Data and campaign analysis
- Familiarity with Adobe products (or similar design programmes)
- Experience in video (desirable but not essential)
- Relevant examples of work (i.e. a portfolio of or links to examples of previous work)
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £20,000 – £25,000 which will fully depend on experience levels.
Apply today for more info!