A great opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join a fun & interesting marketing-leading company in Braintree with a real opportunity of progression. The company also have a state of the art showroom and filming area for you to work in!
This would suit somebody creative and ambitious who is ready to take the next step in their career. Working under the Marketing Manager & Marketing Executive, this is a fun and varied role with the opportunity to work within state of the art facilities.
The role will include:
- Creating educational and promotional content for social xhannels using custom heat transfers, heat transfer vinyl (HTV) and Hotronix heat presses.
- Helping increase awareness of the brand.
- Building a social community and daily monitoring of accounts.
- Assisting with planning and execution of marketing materials.
- Helping to build and maintain nurture campaigns through Infusionsoft.
- Website maintenance and improvements (Magento site).
- A focus on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Community Building, Emails & Newsletters, and Virtual Events & Tradeshows.
Candidates will need:
- Marketing experience
- Demonstrable use of social media and knowledge of future trends, including regular reporting.
- Creation and understanding of TikTok content.
- Use of an email marketing system.
- Blog writing.
- Must be good at organising, planning and prioritising workload.
- Use of video for social projects (desirable)
- Knowledge of paid advertising (search & social) – (desirable)
- Interest in the clothing industry (desirable)
- Familiar with Adobe products or similar design programme (desirable)
- Events experience (desriable)
Salary: Up to £23,000
Hours: 9am – 5:30pm (Mon-Fri)
Apply today for more info!