We have a very exciting opportunity to join a global company as part of the marketing team in an exciting new role.
If you are a marketing grad, or have 1 to 2 years marketing experience looking for a new and very exciting opportunity then this could be for you. My client is looking for someone creative and driven to join the team and support with marketing presentations related to both products and customer branding in order to maintain and support the grrowth of the company.
- Market awareness within the UK
- Build succinct generic market reviews, including establishing trends, gaps, effective analysis and new launch activity.
- Create proactive presentations when required including seasonal forecasting trend reviews
- Analyse market data and enter this into reviews
- Produce tailor made presentations to answer customer briefs and requirements including new product ideas for a brand if required
- Visit customers to present alongside the account managers and travel will be required.
- Support sales team with any customer queries such as market data or new product information
- Highlight interesting new trends/ products/events/ideas to the creative and commercial teams
- Manage the new product sessions
- Undertake store visits to track new launches and trends
- Develop monthly new product newsletter
- Liaise with other offices globally to send over marketing presentations or information
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication
- Able to work under pressure in a calm and mature manner
- Self-motivated with ability to show initiative
- Presentation skills
- Ability to use tact and sensitivity in maintaining working relationships
- Excellent computer skills (proficient at PowerPoint, Excel, Word. Advantage Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Ability to analyse market data and figures
- A passion and interest in industry
- Confident and personable
- Well presented
- Good numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours to respond to the needs of the business
- Ability to multi-task and constantly reappraise timescales and priorities
- Able to work under pressure
Education and Qualifications
- A good standard of education
- A Degree
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Driving License would be an advantage
If this role is of interest and you would like the opportunity to discuss further. Please apply in the first instance.