Member Engagement Manager required to join a growing company in Stansted! This is a senior role where you will be response for managing, sustaining & developing activities, focussing on member recruitment, engagement & retention.
You will be leading, developing and taking overall ownership for the companies’ key membership engagement and monitoring across all membership categories. This will include building professional relationships with members in order to shape the future of the companies’ member retention through intelligence, best practice, trends & learning.
The role would include:
- Developing the organisations member knowledge by carrying out intelligence gathering and analysis
- Managing the organisations membership database, ensuring that it is fit for purpose
- Managing, sustaining and developing the Member Recruitment, Engagement, and Retention plans
- Organise Member Networking events
- Line Management responsibility for the Membership Officer
- Contributing to the development and delivery of the organisations membership strategy, working with colleagues across the organisation and member leadership groups
- Working with and support the Member Services Team to deliver a first-class service to all members
- Contributing to the continued effort to promote the organisation on an international stage
The successful candidate will need experience in three key areas, which include:
- Membership recruitment, engagement & retention experience
- Intelligence gathering & analysis experience
- Strong administrative skills
You will also need:
- To be comfortable handling vast amounts of data and using it to generate new insight
- A positive and flexible attitude to work, particularly new initiatives
- Exceptional organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills including experience in providing direct support to senior management
- Proven experience of project management and research & development
- Proven track record co-working across an organisation
- The ability to use numerical and graphical skills in combination to measure progress and achieve goals/targets
- General knowledge of the automotive mobility industry
- A willingness to travel internationally
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Experience of working in the not-for-profit sector, preferably a technical association or learned society
- Experience of working in an international organisation
- A second language
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £32,000 based on a 35 hour week (with flexitime), 23 days holiday, pension contribution, gym membership, 10% annual bonus potential, and a work from home scheme.
Apply today for more information!
We value every candidate that takes the time to apply for these positions. If you are successful and have the relevant experience we are looking for, we will do our best to contact you within 48 hours where possible. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to contact unsuccessful candidates. Rest assured, we do hold all CV’s on file and should a further suitable role come available, we will contact you. By sending your CV to The Dove Partnership you will be agreeing The Dove Partnership representing you and passing your details to the our client.