Membership Officer required to join a growing organisation based in Stansted!
You will be working with the society committee to provide operational, administrative and organisational duties which support the day to day activities of the membership team, as well as being a point of contact for all members.
The role will include:
- Providing secretarial support and managing the projects & activities.
- Coordinating all meetings including the production of the agendas, presentations, minutes, and any other relevant documentation.
- Working with the Member Engagement Manager to develop appropriate project plans.
- Producing regular reports and updates from these plans to keep leadership appraised of progress.
- Supporting the Membership Engagement Manager to carry out member recruitment, engagement and retention strategies through research & record keeping.
- Keeping an accurate and up to date record of membership information across all platforms.
- Working with the communications team to review, develop and maintain the members’ area.
- Other adhoc duties as defined by the Member Engagement Manager.
The successful candidate will need:
- A positive & flexible attitude to work (particularly new initiatives)
- Exceptional organisational skills, accuracy & attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office products including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience & working knowledge of membership organisations & committees
- Excellent interpersonal & influencing skills
- Experience in providing direct support to senior management
- Experience of supporting projects
- Ability to produce clear and effective communications
- A willingness to contribute with a strong team ethic
- A proven track record co-working across an organisation
- Data analysis skills – both numerical and graphical to measure progress and achieve goals
- A willingness to travel internationally
The following experience is desirable but not essential:
- Experience working in the not-for-profit sector, preferably a technical association or learned society
- Experience working with databases – CMS
- Experience working in an international organisation
- A second language
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £25,000 based on a 35 hour week (with flexitime), 23 days holiday, pension contribution, gym membership, 10% annual bonus potential, and a work from home scheme.
Apply today for more information!
We value every candidate that takes the time to apply for these positions. If you are successful and have the relevant experience we are looking for, we will do our best to contact you within 48 hours where possible. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to contact unsuccessful candidates. Rest assured, we do hold all CV’s on file and should a further suitable role come available, we will contact you. By sending your CV to The Dove Partnership you will be agreeing The Dove Partnership representing you and passing your details to our client.