We have the opportunity for you to work as a Nursing Admin Coordinator in a global healthcare company in Harlow. This is a part time opportunity.
- Providing administrative support to the Nurse Admin Team
- Keeping accurate records and training records with the legal requirements, electronically and as a hardcopy where required and to be responsible for maintaining and updating all mandatory training requirements.
- Providing the correct equipment to the staff such as ID Badges, uniform, stationery, documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality, knowing when to disclose information appropriately.
- Preparing inductions for new nursing staff Inc; hotel arrangements, room bookings, joining details and to support the nursing staff with hotel and travel arrangements.
- Accountable for providing payroll department with elements for nursing staff pay.
- Ensuring all patients notes received are archived accurately and securely.
- Reconciling reports to ensure the nurses have received patient notes to meet the service level agreements with pharma companies
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Able to deal with challenging situations, and be calm and diplomatic when under pressure
- Understanding of confidentiality and the need for data protection
This is a temporary, part time position, 20 hours per week across 5 days
If you are interested, please send your CV to Roxanne @ The Dove