Office Manager required for a well-established company with global partners, based in Bishop’s Stortford.
The term of the position will initially be 6 months and can start as soon as possible!
The role will include:
- Organising and arranging internal and external meetings
- Greeting guests and visitors
- Organising meeting refreshments and lunches
- Take pride in office appearance and operational
- Manage cleaner, maintenance, health and safety and other contractors as required
- Responsible for security systems, access control and fire systems
- Ordering of office supplies
- Keeping communal areas clean and tidy and ordering of shared refreshments etc
- Manage car park access and visitor access
- Provide organisational and clerical support to MD and other managers
- Support MD with business activities as required such as contract review, documentation or processing of information
- Attend management meetings and take minutes and follow up actions.
The successful candidate must:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Be trust worthy and able to operate confidentially and with discretion
- Be able to work occasional additional hours as the business requires
- Be able to organise online meetings and be able to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be self-driven and take pride in organisation and completing tasks
In return my client will be offering a salary of up to £28,000 based on working hours of 8:30 – 5pm Monday – Friday.
Apply today for more information!