I have an exciting opportunity for an Office Sales Administrator to work for a fun and friendly client based in Ware where you will support the Sales and Business Development Managers
Your role will be to assist the Office and Business Development Managers in servicing customers in all aspects of Office Sales Administration. Including, customer contact, dealing with enquiries, sample and documentation requests, taking orders. In addition; liaising with teams abroad and Sales Representatives; to ensure smooth operations; supply and delivery of products.
The ideal candidate is a good communicator, excellent team player, goal-oriented and with a good understanding of all aspect of customer service best practices.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service levels.
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Customer communication
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure customer needs are being met
- Maintain and update customer files
- Be vigilant in matters relating to health and safety within and external to the company’s offices.
If this role sounds of Interest and you would like to know more, please do get in touch