My client is ideally looking for someone who is able to work well as part of a small team. Your role will be to work as part of the administration team within a busy Doctor’s surgery.
Ideally you will have previous experience of NHS coding or similar but this is not essential as training will be given. But you must me competent running reports and manipulating data.
Hours requires are 22.5hrs per week – Mon, Tues, Friday.
- To keep abreast of developments and changes in relation to your role
- Accurate coding of relevant documents in relation to patient records and the monitoring of outstanding coding actions.
- All Data entry as required.
- Building of patient searches and required administration in relation to patient search results.
- Continuously look at ways of improving coding/recall/QOF/Enhanced Services processes and work with data manager to review processes and implement changes
- To assist in the training of staff as required in relation to your duties.
- To assist in the induction programme for new GP’s and nurses.
- T. trouble shooting and Setting up new staff on all relevant IT systems, including requests for new and replacement smartcards
- Dealing with the surgery’s social media.
- To manage patient communication software, sharing patient feedback received and follow up plans with the Operations Manager.
- To be a SystmOne Super User and participate in relevant forums as required providing support and advice to other members of the Practice.
Due to the nature of this position the client requires the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of Accuracy
- Able to work autonomously
- Confident liaising with patients and colleagues to resolve queries.
- Must be thorough
If you are interested please do get in touch ASAP