Planning Coordinator required for a successful, international company in Harlow. This is an awesome company to work for and despite their success and growth, maintain the feeling of a family-run business.
In this role, you will be responsible for all areas of productions and packing, interacting with production, engineering, quality, and purchasing departments to support the planning and organisation of the production process. This will include:
- Update the production and packing plans daily, ensure the online version is up to date and accurate.
- Collaborate with the Production team to plan the labour requirement.
- Attend Production Planning related meetings.
- Attend Production daily meetings and communicate with the production and packing functions across all shifts.
- Work with the production team to ensure that production schedules are aligned with minimisation of waste, downtime and quality objectives.
- Dynamic decision making
- Agree timings of trials and amend schedule accordingly.
- Work with the QC and production teams to ensure timely re-work of Quarantined material.
- Liaise with the Purchasing Coordinator to achieve the set production schedules.
- Agree availability dates with Sales for customer orders.
- Schedule production of generic products to maintain set stock levels.
- Assist in the demand, forecast and production capacity analysis to help the Production, Sales and Purchasing teams achieve expected targets.
- Works Order creation (and correction, when needed)
- A working part of the team in the implementation of new products and processes into production
The successful candidate will need:
- Over one years’ experience in planning in a manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to offer insight into data via reports and presentations.
- Strong Excel ability, Formulas & Pivot tables.
- Experience of using an ERP system
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
You will also need to be hands-on, self-motivated, flexible, and have the ability to make key decisions.
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £24,000 – £28,000, based on a 35 hour week (9-5 Mon-Fri).
Get in touch today for more information!