Production Operative required for an award-winning company in Bishop’s Stortford!
This is a very unique position in a global company, where you will be taught the products, components, and be trained on how to actually build the components for their products.
Unlike most production operative roles, you would be working in a small team (who are absolutely lovely!), assembling & building parts with the use of fine instruments under magnification.
The whole make-up of the role will include:
- Packing & despatching of orders
- Assembly of accessory packs for production
- Checking in-coming stock
- Assembly of moving magnet cartridges & moving coil cartridges
- Testing of cartridges/styli
- General assistance to other members of production team
The successful candidate will need:
- A steady hand with small parts
- Accurate colour perception with a fine eye for detail
- A high level of concentration
The role would suit somebody with a craft hobby (making/painting figurines, creating card etc.), or somebody with assembly experience, although of course other similar background will be considered.
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £17,000 – £19,000, with early finishes on a Friday!