Exciting opportunity to join a friendly family run International manufacturer as part of the regulatory team.
If you have strong admin skills, experience in regulatory admin or a scientific background then this role could be for you. A college or universtityleaver with a chemistry or scientific background would be considered
Hours – Monday to Friday 9 – 5 with a 4pm finish on Friday
- Provide technical documentation to our customers in a timely manner.
- Advice customers on products compliance & obligations.
- Provide regulatory assistance to key members of staff.
- Notify formulations to the European poison centres.
- Collect registration data on UK REACH.
- Develop relationships with colleagues internally, ensuring the needs and deadlines are met.
- Provide feedback to the regulatory manager on regulatory procedures.
- Attend training/webinars to continuously develop expertise.
- Be vigilant in matters relating to health and safety within and external to the company’s offices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail and accurate record keeping
- Ability to build effective relationships and achieve co-operation
- Excellent team spirit
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in a calm and mature manner, balancing priorities and working to tight deadlines
- Good numeracy skills
- Self-motivated with ability to show initiative
If the role sounds of Interest, please do get in touch ASAP