An exciting opportunity has become available for a suitable candidate to join the UK Sales Team, based in Bishops Stortford. Reporting to the UK Sales Director, the House Account Executive will be responsible for developing a sustainable profitable business by managing a portfolio of customer accounts and leading efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities which can be achieved by obtaining new clients and fostering existing relationships.
Key Accountabilities of the Role include:
- Develop and implement commercial strategy for the allocated product/customer portfolio in line with turnover and profitability targets under supervision of a Senior Account Manager Mentor and UK Sales Director
- Identify client’s needs and market trends, perform market analysis for new product opportunities, and present ideas or strategies to the customers with support from multi-disciplinary teams
- Develop excellent relationship with internal and external clients
- Provide monthly sales report and account analysis
- Prepare and negotiate commercial offers with support from Senior Account Manager Mentor or UK Sales Director to drive profitable growth in line with targets
- Focus on efficiently maintaining current business and attacking new business opportunities to meet overall sales growth and performance expectations.
- Be a competent partner internally & externally – an expert for the for relevant market in joint brainstorming sessions and workshops with clients
- Handle customer enquiries and requests via various mediums including telephone/email/zoom/teams…
- Raise sample requests
- Enter and follow-up on projects efficiently to ensure deadlines are met
- Organise presentations, quote letters, keep customer records, pricing and requirements up to date as well as send out the relevant paperwork, prepare samples and organise shipping.
- Work with Microsoft Office and Product Vision to manage projects and administrative tasks
- Work within the newly created rules and guidelines for house accounts (to be defined).
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
The ideal candidate will have the following Skills and Attributes:
- Some sales experience or a clear understanding and passion to get into sales
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a sales or customer services support role
Skills and Knowledge
- Resilient and eager to learn
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in solving problems fast and effectively
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and service-minded team player
- Customer focused with a commercial mindset
- Be thorough and clear in communication with an eye for detail
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with good time management skills
- Able to prioritise workload without supervision
- Computer literate and proficient in using Word, Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated with ability to show initiative
Our employees contribute in a valuable way to innovate and deliver world-class service to clients across the globe.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- Market related salary on offer commensurate with experience and qualification
- 25 Days’ Annual Holiday
- Non-contributory Group Life Assurance
Long service holiday benefit
In the first instance, please apply highlighting your relevant experience to the role.