We have an exciting opportunity within the IT sector for a Sales Account Manager to join a successful client of ours. They are looking for someone who can really add value to the business within a niche market and someone who takes pride in what they do to provide consistent quality and reliability to all clients.
- You are target driven
- You have a keen interest in the IT sector
- You are tech savvy and have a proven ability to generate new revenue streams
- You are seeking an opportunity where you can really put your own stamp on it
If you have answered yes to the above then we want to hear from you!
With a history of success and stability through difficult times over the past 20 years, the opportunity is there for you to establish yourself as a major player within the company. As a Sales Executive joining an already established team you will fit in seamlessly and hit the ground running.
Furthermore, the culture of this business is we have a “whatever it takes” mentality. This position would suit someone who wants to treat their desk as their own business, whilst being able to thrive in a collaborative environment.
As an Account Manager You Will
- Achieve Sales targets set each month
- Maintain an agreed level of proactive telephone contact on a daily basis
- To pro-actively seek new business by prospecting and developing new customers
- Maximize sales by continually expanding opportunities with upsell and cross selling skills
- Always act as an ambassador and representative of the company to ensure a professional image for the business
- Use all sales support resources and departments to maximize the customer’s experience
Our Ideal Candidate:
Someone with a proven track record within an IT environment, you will be joining an established team – you will be responsible for driving existing business levels up, and more importantly, obtaining new business. This is a hands-on sales role that will require regular engagement with many new clients. So fundamentally at this stage in your career, new business, building rapport and forging strong business relationships will be second nature to you.
In addition you will:
- Possess the ability to consult and deliver with customers on their requirements.
- Quickly give confidence that our customers have made the right choice in coming to us.
- Be passionate with a drive to achieve targets.
- Remain resilient and motivated.
- Possess excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Be eager to learn technical knowledge.
- Be confident in your own ability.
- A key awareness of new technologies with a zest for new business generation.
- Results driven with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
Basic Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
OTE: £35,000 to £50,000
If you feel you have what it takes to fill this position please apply today!