Sales Administrator / Internal Sales role for an award-winning company based in Bishop’s Stortford!
The role will be working in a fun but driven team, supporting both the UK and international customers as well as liaising with several other departments within the business. The role is busy and offers an opportunity for personal development.
Main duties will include:
- Processing orders on both MRP and Exchequer systems.
- Handling customer queries including stock due dates and delivery info.
- Providing support to Area Sales Managers with orders, quotes and queries.
- Regularly run and action outstanding sales order reports.
- Pro-active upselling, switch sales and promotions.
- Resolving pricing queries for customers including credit notes and any general enquiries.
- Processing Returns Advice Notes.
- Assisting with workload for other members of staff on the desk during periods of illness/holiday.
The role is balanced between administration and internal sales (around a 50/50 mix with the internal sales mainly consisting of inbound calls regarding stock due dates, placing orders etc.).
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a customer service or sales role
- Experience of processing customer orders
- MRP and Exchequer systems (not essential)
- Good experience with Excel
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner
- Numeracy skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Clear and articulate communicator verbally and in writing
- A positive attitude and good team worker
Salary: Up to £25,000
Hours: 08.30 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday, 09.00 – 15.00 Friday
Benefits: 23 days holiday
Apply today for more information!