Inside Sales Executive wanted for an amazing, rapidly expanding company based in Bishop’s Stortford!
- Low staff turnover
- Lovely team
- A growing company in a lucrative industry
- Comprehensive sales training provided by an experienced Sales Manager
- Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, private health insurance and more!
The role will form part of an expanding inside sales team, which will involve outbound calls to new prospects with a view to booking meetings. This includes:
- Outbound calling to new prospects with a view to booking meetings
- Researching new prospects and organisations within their industry
- Working with strategic Account Managers to focus on target prospects
- Arranging meetings for Account Managers
- Qualifying new inbound leads
- Provide excellent customer service and ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Maintain and document all activities in Salesforce
The successful candidate will be:
- Motivated and a driven self-starter
- Have outbound calling experience (OR scientific / computing degree)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Great personable skills – you will be working with and relying on colleagues it is therefore essential you are able to build good relationships with your colleagues
In return, my client will be offering a basic salary of £18,000 – £24,000 (depending on experience), with £24,000 – £30,000 OTE’s, as well as 25 days holiday, health insurance, life insurance, and pension contribution.
This is an amazing company going through a spell of rapid growth, making it an excellent time to join and share their success!
We value every candidate that takes the time to apply for these positions. If you are successful and have the relevant experience we are looking for, we will do our best to contact you within 48 hours where possible. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to contact unsuccessful candidates. Rest assured, we do hold all CV’s on file and should a further suitable role come available, we will contact you. By sending your CV to The Dove Partnership you will be agreeing The Dove Partnership representing you and passing your details to the our client.