We have a very exciting opportunity to join a great client of ours. Sales ledger will form a large part of the role for the finance team, but also support for both the factory and office with logistics, planning and scheduling administration.
This is a varied role and essential you have previous experience in Sales Ledger at the very least.
Duties will include:
- Raise sales invoices/create statements for customers.
- Set up new customers on SAGE.
- Taking orders from customers, inputting into Sage, sending sales orders to customers and liasing with the factory on delivery date.
- Posting payments
- Credit Control – follow up with customers to ensure timely payment is received
- Assist the Finance team with other ad hoc tasks as required
- Create PO’s on Sage and send to suppliers.
- Keeping the database up to date.
- Prepare weekly reports for Finance
- Cash flow
- Assist the Finance team with other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Logistics – dealing with UPS, FedEx, DHL, SEA, Air
- Prep packing list, commercial invoices, all documents that customer/forwarder is requiring.
- Dealing with the factory / shop / Japan/ customers
- Checking production and reporting delays
- General Administrative assistance for Production
Experience using SAGE highly desirable.
Experience working in a similar Sales Ledger/Account Receivable role is essential.
If this sounds like you, please apply in the first instance.