We are currently recruiting for a very exciting position as a sales manager for a private collection for a luxury company. You will be responsible for managing and developing the private label products within the business.
- Managing the customer list
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Full understanding of margin and pricing
- A strategic thinker
- A skilled negotiator
- A self-starter, willing to start and finish a project within an agreed timeframe
- Working within the Luxury team ensuring sales targets are meet in line with the FY22 budget.
- Working with suppliers, in house digital designer and in house production team on new product development for the client, to ensure we meet the brief and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Ensuring the quality control is in line with the brief and approved specification.
- Account Management; Developing and maintaining relationships with customers from the luxury sector, in particular hospitality.
- New business development; Identifying a prospect/opportunity, self-introduction, networking/introductions.
- Sales Administration; Creating presentations, updating price lists, quotations, purchase orders, contracts, terms of sale.
- Update & manage production schedule
If you think you have the experience and enthusiasm to be successful within this role, please apply in the first instance.