We are currently looking for a Sales and New Business Administrator to support our Sales Manager and New Business Director within our clients luxury business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is keen to learn and develop in all aspects of administration, customer service and sales.
- Processing sales orders and putting them into Sage
- Manage/Update monthly orders schedule
- Ensuring the monthly schedule is kept organised and we are hitting monthly working hours and profit targets
- Answering enquiries from customers such as delivery lead times, prices, payments etc
- Preparing and sending quotes to customers
- Sending swatches out to customers
- Ordering materials from our suppliers for upcoming jobs
- Raising purchase orders on Sage
- Preparing and handing out job tickets to the factory team
- Talking the factory team through the upcoming jobs in the schedule
- Regularly asking for updates from the factory team regarding the timeline of the schedule
- Collating monthly invoices from Sage to add to the Sales Breakdown document
- Collating the amount of lost time every month and adding this to the Lost Hours document
- Keeping an up to date digital and physical file of invoices and time sheets
New Business / Business Development
- Generating new leads through resourcing and calling/emailing
- Meeting new clients and building relationships
- Working with agents, distributors as well as individual retail stores worldwide
- Customer service – dealing with complaints, issues and queries etc
- Build and maintain customer database
- Providing quotations, product information and pricing
- Processing Sales Orders
- Creating wholesale line sheets for our core product collection, seasonal collections and special projects
- Creating specs for special projects
- Collating sales figures for Critical Path meetings
- Previous Administration/Support experience
- Excellent IT Skills including experience with all Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Sage 50 Accounts experience
- The ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, being able to work on your own initiative.
- A proactive person with problem-solving skills.
- Reliable, honest and hardworking
- Must be a team player
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience dealing with customers on the phone and via email.
- Experience gained within sales/marketing/new business would be an advantage.
- Hours: Full-time / 40 hours per week Mon – Fri, 9am-5pm.
- Contract: Perm.
- Holidays: 23 days plus Bank holidays
- Benefits: Free tea and coffee making facilities, free onsite parking, enhanced company pension, Christmas office shut down.
For further details, contact Lisa @ the dove