I have an exciting opportunity for a Samples Despatch Administrator to work for a fun and friendly client based in Ware where you will support theBusiness Service Manager.
The role will be to work as part of the Export /Logistics Team ensuring high level of productivity requirements are met and match work load to meet customer guidelines.
You will be organised & focused on despatching samples, completing relevant despatch documentation, updating company system and providing courier freight quotations. Excellent customer service delivery, with an effective level of internal communication and drive to meet customer’s satisfaction.
Duties will include
- Despatching of Samples;
packing, issuing appropriate documentation, generating tracking numbers for despatches, maintaining system & filing
- To ensure compliance to transport regulations – both domestic & export, implementing any legislation changes required
- To comply with Known Consignor requirements
- Liaise with out sourced parcel service regarding on time deliveries
- Keep track of despatches and update team and customer service, highlighting any delay issues
- Inform Line Manager of any related issues
- Ensure stock levels are maintained
- Obtain courier quotations
- Attention to detail and accurate record keeping
- Be principal point of contact within the company for sample despatches & post room activity.
- Observing all health and safety requirements and reporting near misses or non-confirmation to Line or Health and Safety Manager
- Undertake training consistent with developing skills relevant to those duties and responsibilities of the role
If this role sounds of interest, please do get in touch ASAP