Senior Credit Controller wanted for a successful and ever-expanding company in Epping with a low staff turnover, great team, and opportunities to grow!
You will be helping the team adopt new ways of working and to become an even more efficient and value adding team. You will be able to paint a compelling picture of what the future will look like in credit control and inspire the team to come on the journey. They have implemented robust processes in line with SOX and are looking for someone who can continue improve their process so they can provide a first-class service to our business and customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships within the team and mentoring junior members where required
- Supporting the department manager to create an engaged and effective team
- Managing aged debt efficiently
- Creating relationships with customers that are professional and add value
- Dealing with invoice queries internally and externally
- Maintaining systems and spread sheets
- Allocating customer receipts
- Supporting the Financial controller with month end reporting
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Advanced Excel and reporting skills
- Ability to reduce aged debt
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Capable of driving change
- Current and relevant experience in credit control
- Worked previously in a listed company (desirable but not essential)
- Familiar with Sage accounts
In return, my client will be offering a salary of up to £35,000 plus group life insurance, pension, training, and opportunities to grow.
For more information please apply today!