An opportunity has arisen for a stock controller within the factory working for a great client of ours.
Your responsibilities will include
- Stock taking (weekly and end of month)
- Working on Excel to track all stock
- Highlighting low stock levels well in advanced
- Reporting to Managers on Stock levels
- Check stock level and minimum stock level qty of outstanding order and delivery date
- Keep stock lists up to date
- Organise stock area
- Check and update stock cards
- Take deliveries
- Quality Control deliveries
Key Skills required:
- Excellent IT Skills including Advanced Excel skills
- Experience as a Stock Controller
- Ability to work to deadlines & under pressure
- The ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, being able to work on your own initiative.
- Good organisation, planning and
- A proactive person with problem-solving skills.
- Reliable, honest and hardworking
- Must be a team player
- Logical thinker
- Work to the required high-quality standards
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
Hours: Full Time 40hrs per week Mon – Friday (early finish on a friday)
Initial 3 month contract and will go perm at the end upon successful completion of contract.
- 23 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Staff Canteen with free tea and coffee,
- Free onsite parking,
- Enhanced company pension,
- Christmas shut down
For further details, please contact Lisa @ the dove.