Technical Support Specialist required for a lovely, rapidly expanding & award winning company based in Bishop’s Stortford with excellent benefits!
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- Death in service
- Pension contributions
- Team building activities
- Pool room
- & MORE!
This is a professional, innovative, growing company with a low staff turnover, and this is an excellent time to join their success.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide technical assistance and support to existing companies, working closely with both customers and colleagues to provide swift solutions to incoming queries and issues.
This will include:
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Asking questions to determine nature of problem
- Walking customers through problem-solving process
- Properly escalating unresolved queries
- Following up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Ensuring proper recording, documentation and closure
- Working effectively within a team and independently
- Bug reporting and testing
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- BSc in Science or Computer Science
- Professional telephone manner
- The capacity to think ahead, plan and prioritise own workload
- Enjoy problem solving
- Good IT skills (essential)
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Understanding of Chemistry/Biology or experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech environment (desirable)
- An understanding of Relational Databases and/or Oracle SQL would be an advantage
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £25,000 – £27,000 with excellent benefits!
Apply today for more info!
We value every candidate that takes the time to apply for these positions. If you are successful and have the relevant experience we are looking for, we will do our best to contact you within 48 hours where possible. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to contact unsuccessful candidates. Rest assured, we do hold all CV’s on file and should a further suitable role come available, we will contact you. By sending your CV to The Dove Partnership you will be agreeing The Dove Partnership representing you and passing your details to the our client.