Warehouse Administrator required for a well-established trade supplier based in Harlow.
Although a permanent position, this is a split role, covering the position of Expeditor (in the purchasing team) and order picking (stores department).
Duties will include:
- Expediting / chasing all orders that are due or overdue
- Updating systems with delivery dates
- Advising buyers of shipping delays
- Monitoring supplier performance
- Checking stock & prices for sales staff
- Completing documentation for the return of goods
- Chasing suppliers for credit notes
- Checking direct delivery orders have been received
- Maintaining and updating all existing files and reports
- Picking of goods from shelves in the warehouse (the picking part of the role)
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in stock, supplier or warehouse administration
- Communication skills & good telephone manner
- Literate, numerate and accurate
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Fit & energetic (although the picking part of the role is not heavy lifting)
In return, my client will be offering a salary of up to £21,000.
Apply today for more info!