We have an exciting opportunity to join a great client of ours based in their warehouse in Haverhill. You will form part of a small team, be able to manage the warehouse in the most streamlined and efficient way, communicating regularly with the office team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who may have ideas of ways to improve working function within a warehouse and wants the opportunity to be able to express and carry these out. Similarly, my client would also be keen to speak with candidates that have a can-do attitude and are keen to learn. Training can be provided for the right candidate along with forklift license and system training.
- Confident picking & packing pallets in a timely and organised fashion.
- Safely unloading and loading of vehicles/ containers. (Forklift licence preferred)
- Excellent communicator, being in constant contact with our office based in Bishops Stortford and offering timely information when requested.
- Liasing with customers, suppliers & transport companies in a confident manner.
- Housekeeping duties such as ordering of supplies and keeping good standards in our warehouse as we often have customers pick up goods.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Working as part of a team to make sure deadlines are met.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation is met.
- Have a clear & concise understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
- Keep stock control up to date and make sure that inventories are accurate.
- Forward planning
- Motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the warehouse to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Training will be given to the correct candidate with a passion and good attitude.
If this opportunity sounds like its for you then please apply in the first instance.