HR Assistant required for a growing business based in Braintree!
The role will be working alongside the Practice Manager and her Executive Assistant to enable them to focus on strategic tasks and onboarding new staff. This role would suite a well organised person with good interpersonal skills to support human resource processes; in particular to assist with recruitment for the Practice and positively promote the company.
Training will be provided in their modern, cloud-based, HR system which is designed to make HR admin more efficient and is a purpose-built alternative to doing HR via paper or spreadsheets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily email and diary management
- Source & hire new employees
- Liaison with recruitment agencies
- Negotiate and update fees + terms of business
- Assist with advertising roles internally & externally
- Booking Interviews/updating register/provide feedback
- Acknowledge/recording direct applications
- Typing general correspondence
- Data entry onto HR system
- Liaising with employees
- Weekly HR team meetings
- Producing monthly updates on recruitment for management
The successful candidate will have:
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Communication/People skills
- Time management
- Multitasking ability
- Tact and diplomacy
- Attention to detail
As well as experienced candidates I will also be screening proactive graduates with a genuine interest in HR.
Salary will be experienced-based, with hours of 8:30am – 5pm (Monday – Friday), 25 days holiday, and benefits including an annual Bonus, Private Health Cover, Life Assurance & Pension Scheme.
Apply today for more information!